Framingham Housing Maintenance Office
26F Arsenal Road, Framingham, MA 01702
Maintenance Office Hours:
Monday – Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm
Saturday-Sunday – Closed
If your housing unit requires maintenance, please contact the maintenance office at 508-872-0422. Maintenance is on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
FHA’S Costs and Fees
Screen Door $250.00
Re Screen Door $50.00
Window Screen $35.00
Rescreen Window $15.00
Broken Window $8.00 per sqft. Of glass
Inside Door Glass $125.00
New Locks $125.00
New Locks 200-½ $200.00
Rekey Locks $25.00
Rekey Locks 200-½ $50.00
Extra set keys $15.00
Lockout $40.00 (Approved by Board on 5/13/13)
Countertop Replacement $18.00 sqft.
Garbage Disposal Replacement $250.00 or actual cost
Outside Debris Removal ACTUAL COST
Thermostat Specific cost by development
Light bulb (Replacement) $5.00 (Approved by Board on 11/14/11)
Paint (Gallon) $15.00
If you see pests in our apartment or the evidence of their activity, call the Framingham Housing Authority, Maintenance at 508-872-0422.
Pest Prevention Tips:
- Throw out cardboard boxes and store your items in plastic storage containers with a tight fitting lid.
- Put safety plugs in all unused electrical outlets.
- Clean all crumbs and food stuck on toasters and microwave ovens. Clean your stove/oven of all grease and food.
- Use trash containers with a tight fitting lid (with no opening in it) and line trash container with a plastic trash bag.
- Use plastic suit/dress bags to store clothing you hang in the closet that you don’t wear every day.
- Don’t bring furniture, mattresses or anything else you find outside on the street or in a trash container into your apartment. These items may hold eggs or the tiny babies of bugs that are the size of a pinhead.